Energy Assistance Program 2017-18

  • The federally funded Energy Assistance Program (EAP) will again be available this year to assist lower-income customers with their winter heating bills. 
  • The program officially begins on Nov. 1, 2017, and qualified applicants must be at or below the 150% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.

How do I make an appointment?

What do I need to take to the appointment?

  1. Proof of income for 12 months prior to date of application for ALL household members age 18 & older
  2. Social Security cards for ALL household members. Original cards only, no photocopies.
  3. Most recent heating and electric bills
  4. If at least one (1) utility is included in your rent, you must bring in your current lease
  5. Picture ID

What if I need assistance now?