Energy Efficiency Kit
Here's a great opportunity for IPL customers to get FREE help in saving energy and money. Simply complete the questions in IPL's online Home Energy Inspector and we'll send you a free energy efficiency kit to help you save energy around your home:
The kit contains:
- Three 9-watt and three 15-watt Light-Emitting Diode (LED) bulbs: LED light bulbs provide up to 25,000 hours of service - lasting 15 times longer than incandescents. These bulbs produce as much light as 60-watt and 100-watt incandescent bulbs but use up to 80% less energy.
- Standard energy efficient showerhead: This super-efficient showerhead will help you enjoy a full force shower while you save water.
- LED night light: The energy efficient LED night light with light sensor uses 90% less energy than the average incandescent night light and can last for up to 50,000 hours.
- Three faucet aerators: These aerators help conserve water and reduce splashing.
- Hot water gauge: The hot water gauge card helps you test your hot water heater setting. If the temperature is higher than 120º, turn it down to save money.
- Refrigerator thermometer: The refrigerator thermometer checks the temperature setting of your refrigerator. If it's set too cold you risk wasting energy, but if it's set too warm it may cause food to spoil. The recommended temperature range is between 36º and 40ºF.
- Furnace filter whistle: A clogged or dirty furnace filter can rob your furnace of energy efficiency. The furnace filter whistle easily attaches to a new filter and sounds when your filter becomes 50% clogged, letting you know it is time to replace the filter.
Use the Home Energy Inspector today to learn ways to save and get your free energy efficiency kit. Your kit will be delivered in six to eight weeks.