Window Lights Support Community
IPL supports the community with window light displays like this one cheering on the Indianapolis Colts.
IPL’s window light display on its 10-story headquarters in downtown Indianapolis shines brightly each night to promote meaningful events and organizations impacting lives in Central Indiana. The light display is controlled via a computer and uses energy-efficient, long-lasting bulbs to create a myriad of colors and movement.
Here are the displays you can look forward to in February:
- Department of Public Words — (LOVE EVERYBODY, Feb. 1, 8, 15, 22)
- American Heart Association: National Wear Red
Day — (Red, Feb. 2)
- Indiana Pacers Home Games — (“P”, Feb. 3, 5, 11,
- American Heart Month — (Heart, Feb. 4, 7, 16,
- Mardi Gras — (Purple, Gold & Green, Feb. 13)
- Valentine’s Day — (Heart, Feb. 14)
- President’s Day — (American Flag, Feb. 19)
- National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend — (WE [heart]
GS COOKIES, Feb. 24—25)
- National Eating Disorders Awareness Week — (Blue
& Green, Feb. 26—27)
- Rare Disease Day — (Multi-Colors, Feb. 28)
Often IPL's window lights depict holiday or patriotic themes like this flag.
IPL's window light system features multi-color LED bulbs that can produce more than 16 million hues. Each light's color, brightness and timing can be programmed and synchronized with the lights around it to produce patterns and motion effects. To see some of our most popular displays, click here.